Terms and Conditions
Appricode (hereinafter referred to as "we," or "us," or "our") provides online media monitoring, reporting, and campaign assessment to you through its website located at www.appricode.id ("Site") and related services (collectively, such services, including any new features and applications, and the Site, (the "Service(s)"), subject to the following Terms of Service (as amended from time to time, the "Terms of Service"). We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change or modify portions of these Terms of Service at any time without further notice.
You should periodically visit this page to review the current Terms of Service so you are aware of any revision to which you are bound. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future Terms of Service, do not use or access (or continue to use or access) the Service(s). It is your responsibility to regularly check the Site to determine if there have been changes to this Terms of Service and to review such changes.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service(s). We are not responsible for any misrepresentation of age. By using this platform, you certify and guarantee that all data provided by you, the user, is truthful and correct.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- Account Registration and Use Restrictions
- One account is only allowed to subscribe to one plan at any given time
- You must provide any required information requested in order to complete the sign up process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account and password. We will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. You agree to notify us, via written notice, immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. You are responsible for ensuring that you "log out" and exit from your Account at the end of each session when accessing the Service(s).
- You are responsible for all activities that occur under your Account.
- You may not use the Service(s) for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service(s), violate any prevailing laws in Indonesia (including, but not limited to, copyright laws).
- Subscription Fees and Payment
- Our Service(s) have several types of plan with different subscription fees (“Plan”). You are obliged to pay in full for the chosen Plan within the period specified by us specifically before we can further process your transaction. If you have not made a payment within the specified time, we have the right to declare that you have cancelled your transaction.
- We work with trusted bank/payment service providers for you to use.
- All sales are final and we will not issue refunds or prorate.
- For Plan purchased with a monthly billing cycle, your effective monthly billing date is the day of the month you initially register and pay for your Account. You will be billed monthly on that same day of the month for the amount indicated by your chosen Plan.
- For Plan purchased with a yearly billing cycle, your effective yearly billing date is the day of the year you initially register and pay for your Account. You will be billed yearly on that same day of the year for the amount indicated by your chosen Plan.
- You are entitled to features and limits according to the Plan that you have purchased as described in pricing-plan.
- We reserve the right to charge for any portion of the Service(s) and to change our fees from time to time in our sole discretion. If we revise its prices, we will provide notice of the change on the Site and/or in email to you, at our option, at least thirty (30) days before the change is to take effect. Your continued use of the Service(s) after the price change becomes effective constitutes your agreement to pay the changed amount.
- Data and Plan Types
- Your data will be saved by us as long as you maintain your Account.
- When you choose to upgrade to your desired Plan, the active period of your current Plan will automatically expire. The subscription fee of the previous Plan is non-refundable or pro-rated.
- When you choose to downgrade your Plan, the subscription fee is not refundable and you will lose all features associated with your current Plan. We do not accept any liability for such loss.
- You may change your Plan from one type to another type. Should you desire to do so your current Plan will not carry over and immediately expire and your new chosen Plan and the corresponding billing cycle will commence.
- Non-renewal and Termination
- If payment for renewal of your Plan is due but you have not made the payment, you can access your collected data for a period of 30 (thirty) days however you cannot create new project(s) while your Account is still active. We reserve the right to deactivate your Account after 30 (thirty) days has passed in the event that you do not renew your Plan.
- We, in our sole discretion, have the right to deactivate your Account if you breach sections 1a, 1b and 2c or terminate your Account if you breach sections 2e, 6e and 6g.
- In the event that your Account is terminated as mentioned in section 5b, such termination of will result in the deletion of your Account and you will lose all of your collected data. We do not accept any liability for such loss.
- General Conditions
- Your use of the Service(s) is at your sole risk. The Service(s) is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, fees change, deactivation or termination of your Account.
- Technical support is only provided to users who have an Account with us and is only available via the support section of the Site, along with the customer service email, [email protected]
- You understand that we use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service(s).
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service(s) or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service(s) or the Appricode Trademarks.
- You must not transmit any worms, viruses or any code of a disruptive or destructive nature to the Site.
- You understand that we are subject to data limitations from third party providers and that we cannot be held responsible for incomplete collection of data.
- You understand, acknowledge and agree that throughout your subscription of a Plan, loading times with regard to reports and information displayed related to queries and searches may vary.
- Our Customer Service hours are from Monday to Friday 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Jakarta, Indonesia Time (UTC +07:00).
- You understand that we use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service(s) and you may, from time to time, experience unforeseen issues that may affect the performance of the Site and/or Service(s). We (including our employees, directors and shareholders) and our third party vendors and hosting partners shall not be held liable for such performance issues.
- We are the legal owner of trademarks of Appricode (the "Appricode Trademarks"). Nothing in this Terms of Service or the Service(s) should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of Appricode Trademarks displayed on the Service(s), without our prior written permission in each instance. All goodwill generated from the use of Appricode Trademarks will inure to our exclusive benefit.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE(S) AND/OR THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SERVICE(S) AND/OR THE SITE AND YOUR INTERACTIONS AND DEALINGS WITH ANY USERS, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE(S), AND ALL CONTENT AVAILABLE ON AND THROUGH THE SERVICE(S) ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE (INCLUDING OUR EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS AND SHAREHOLDERS) AND OUR THIRD PARTY VENDORS AND HOSTING PARTNERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT UNINTERRUPTED USE OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICE(S) OR YOUR ACCESS TO ANY CONTENT IN THE SITE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SERVICE(S) AND/OR THE SITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY FROM US THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Limitation of Liability
NEITHER WE (INCLUDING OUR EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS AND SHAREHOLDERS) AND OUR THIRD PARTY VENDORS AND HOSTING PARTNERS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE (INCLUDING OUR EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS AND SHAREHOLDERS) AND OUR THIRD PARTY VENDORS AND HOSTING PARTNERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE(S) OR ANY CONTENT IN THE SITE.
- Choice of Law; Dispute Resolution
- All matters relating to your access to and use of the Site, including subscription of any Plan available in the Site, are governed in all respects by the laws of the Republic of Indonesia.
- You agree that any dispute that may arise in connection with your use of the Service(s) shall be resolved amicably between you and us within 30 (thirty) days.
- In the event that such dispute cannot be resolved within such period of time, you agree that such dispute will be resolved through the Indonesian National Board of Arbitration (BANI) using 1 (one) arbitrator appointed in accordance with the then-current rules of BANI, and using the Indonesian language. The arbitral award becomes final and binding between you and us.
- Any arbitration notice, response or other communication given to or by you or us to the arbitration must be given and received as regulated according to the BANI Rules. The cost of the arbitration shall be borne by the losing party. In the event that the claim is only partially granted, the costs of the arbitration shall be borne by the parties involved equally.
- Neither you or us shall have the right to initiate or maintain any action in court for any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement. This means that if you have a grievance with us, you cannot take us to court, and you may not join your action with any other party.
- Miscellaneous Provisions
If any portion of this Terms of Service is deemed unenforceable, that portion will be enforced to the maximum extent possible so as to effect the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, and the remaining portions of this Terms of Service will be given full effect. Our failure to act in a particular circumstance, including any failure by us to enforce or exercise any provision of this Terms of Service, does not waive the ability to act with respect to that circumstance or similar circumstances in the future.
We will be excused for any failure to perform to the extent that its performance is prevented by any reason outside of its reasonable control. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employment or franchise relationship is intended or created by this Terms of Service.
We may assign its rights and obligations under this Terms of Service to an entity that acquires all or substantially all of the assets of us or to any subsidiary or successor in a merger or acquisition involving us.